Mon, Jun 19|
Colorado Springs Christian Schools
Getting Started With 3D Printing
Come build your own 3D printer and learn how to print successfully!
Time & Location
Jun 19, 9:00 AM – Jun 22, 2:00 PM
Colorado Springs Christian Schools, 4845 Mallow Rd, Colorado Springs, CO 80907, USA
About the event
Come build your 3D printer and learn how to print successfully!
Have you been wanting to learn how to use a 3D printer? Have you tried 3D printing and found yourself with a lot of questions? If so, this class will answer your questions and walk you through, from beginning to end, how to build, setup, and tune your own 3D printer to run successful 3D prints! At the end of the class you will leave with a fully assembled and setup Prusa Mini+ 3D printer (including the filament sensor), a spool of filament, and your first prints!
Seats are only available to purchase untill 6:00pm MST on May 22nd. Participants must be 12 or older.
What to Expect:
- Ages 12 and up
- Location: Colorado Springs, CO (exact location, TBA)
- Class runs 9:00am to 2:00pm Monday, June 19th through Thursday, June 22nd
- Drop-off/arrival is from 8:30 to 9:00am, and pick-up/departure is from 2:00 to 2:30pm
- Must bring your own laptop (Windows, Mac, or Linux)
- Bring your own lunch/snacks/drinks (no nuts please!)
- Each group must purchase at least one ticket that includes a 3D printer (that you can take home at the end of the class!)
- For more information, contact us at Convergencegameparts@gmail.com or (719) 377-0235
*Each group must purchase at least one ticket that includes a 3D printer.From $200.00 to $750.00Sale ended